Yoloye Elizabeth Olufunke
Postgraduate School of Lead City University
Yoloye Elizabeth Olufunke was born on 19th February 1967 in Ibadan, Oyo State Nigeria. An alumnus of University of Ibadan Nigeria (Physics & Electronics) began her career shortly after completing her NYSC in 1992. She worked briefly as a Trainee Engineer in Stripes Electronics and Instrumentation Ltd. and ACME Computers and Instrumentation Ltd, Ibadan in1992 and1995 respectively.
She obtained her Post Graduate Diploma and Masters Degree in Computer and Information Science from Ambrose Alli University, Ekpoma in 2003 and 2005 respectively. She is currently working on her PhD programme in Computer and Information Science. Her area of interest is Computer and Information, Expert Systems Management.
Her career in Information and Communication Technology (ICT) spans through both Academic and Administrative with over twenty-two years work experience. She joined the service of ESC Centre for Management and Information Technology in March 2002 as an IT Manager and later Lead City University in 2005 where she has served in different capacities such as:
- Senior ICT Manager and Pioneer Admission officer
- Director – ICT and Student Industrial Work Experience Scheme (SIWES)
- Director – Admissions & Coordinator Entrepreneurial Development Programme (EDP)
- Director – Quality Control Unit and Member Central Admissions Committee of Senate.
She has also published articles in different journals on ICT and books on Use of Computer Packages.
- A Member of Nigeria Institute of Science and Technology (NIST)
- Member, Society for the Development of Information Technology in Academics (SODITA)
- Member, Internet Service Providers Association of Nigeria (ISPAN).
- Fellow, Institute of Corporate Affairs Management of Nigeria (ICSTM).
She has attended both Local and International Conferences. A beautiful daughter of Zion, an Administrator per excellence and highly dedicated.
Mrs Elizabeth Olufunke Yoloye is The Secretary, Postgraduate School of Lead City University, Ibadan.
She enjoys singing, watching movie, community service and cooking. She is happily married with Children.
#BwBMentoring #BwBFoundation #MentoringWalk
Face-to- Face Mentoring (Offline) & E-Mentoring(Online/Virtual Mentoring)