Dr. Ayobami Michael Owolabi was born on the 19th of August 1968 in Lagos, Nigeria to Mr. and Mrs. Isaiah Adebowale Owolabi of Abeokuta, Ogun State origin.
He had both his Primary and Secondary School Education in Lagos between 1974-1985. He obtained his first degree from Ogun State University, Ago Iwoye (1991), NIPR Professional Certificate in Public Relations, (1995), Postgraduate Diploma in Marketing from the Nigerian Institute of Journalism (1996), University of Ibadan, Master of Arts in Peace & Conflict Studies (2005), Lead City University, Ibadan, PhD in Integrated Marketing Communications (2010).
His professional qualifications and awards include the following:
- Member, Nigerian Institute of Public Relations
- Fellow, National Institute of Marketing of Nigeria
- Fellow, Institute of Corporate Affairs Management of Nigeria
- Associate Registered Practitioner in Advertising
- Member, Nigerian Institute of Management
- Member, Institute of Management Consultant of Nigeria
- Outstanding Image Maker in Nigeria’s Private Universities, 2010, By The Nigerian Education Times.
- Best Dressed Public Relations Practitioner in Tertiary Institutions in South-West, Nigeria By Top Brazz Award 2006.
- Public Relations Practitioner in Support of Consumerism in Nigeria.By Consumer Rights Initiative Award of Excellence, 2008
A consummate marketing communications professional with serious academic fecundity, a family man with strong Christian values. Dr. Abayomi Michael Owolabi is the Director, Corporate Affairs and Communications of the prestigious Lead City University, Ibadan. His eventful life so far, has witnessed wonderful experiences. Dr. Ayobami Owolabi is married to the delectable Mopelade and they are blessed by the grace of God with two sets of twins.
#BwBMentoring #BwBFoundation #MentoringWalk
Face-to- Face Mentoring (Offline) & E-Mentoring(Online/Virtual Mentoring)